Hon. Davies ; The future is bright


 By Isiaq o. Shonubi

Hon. Ayobami Davies the newly elected L.g.a publicity secretary for the PDP in oshodi isolo LG shares his experience and readiness of the party to rescue the community.

Can you please introduce yourself?

I am honourable Davies Ayobami

You were the councillorship candidate of PDP in the last local government election in ishaga/ire akari ward , Isolo lcda tell us the experience?

My experience is simple trust nobody and we PDP need to work together as one family to ensure victory in this coming election Oshodi Isolo is winnable for PDP.

Cvr is ongoing what advice do you have for Inec concerning it and also your constituents?

Am working on my own to support the constituents to ensure they get registered by sensitization and information.

What is next for hon. Davies?

Well i can't say for now , but I know the future is bright.

Is PDP ready for 2023 general elections in oshodi isolo constituency2?

For me yes because all I know is that things will change anytime from now after the state congress trust me.

Comments

  1. Ok 👍 baba God go do something else for all are wa members

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment