Hon. Amadi ; I believe victory is sure for our aspiration to rescue oshodi isolo federal constituency2

 


By Isiaq o. Shonubi


Can you please introduce yourself?

My name is Honourable Amadi ifeanyi kingsley.Am from imo state , I had my primary and post primary in imo state.

What do you do for a living ?

Am into real estate and interior decoration.

You're a stakeholder in PDP oshodi isolo LG tell us about your party and it's preparedness towards the 2023 general elections?


We are well prepared, we had a successful and rancor free Congress from ward to national levels.

We have also been educating our people  on the importance of getting their PVC for the next general election.

How has the journey been so far in politics and what's next for Omega?

Thank God for everything it has been a blissful experience, we are preparing for the upcoming primary election I believe victory is sure for our  aspiration to rescue oshodi isolo federal constituency2. 

Comments