Kayanah : Big Name in the Industry


By Isiaq O. Shonubi


Meet one of the biggest export in the musical industry from okota . In this chat with our very own star we talked about his projects,okota,label e.t.c

Click to Listen to Kayanah


Who is kayanah?

Kayanah is a musical artist,song ~writter , sound engineer, and a performer ..


When did you start your music ?

I started my music officially when I dropped Demo in 2013


What’s your big break?

My big break was Demo, and it rocked the hood and streets before it was taking to another level in Ghana featuring samini..


What label does kayana belongs to at the moment ?

The name of my record label is 3lions record 


Do you have an album ?

Yes , the prophecy 

Tell us about the Prophecy album?

The prophecy album was inspired by my life expirences both good and bad.And also me as a person expressing my self and telling my story through my Art , with sound , rhythms and melodies …Actually it’s a prophetic album



 What next for kayanah?

The next for me is Promoting my album, and dropping more songs 

Together with collaborations … 


How do u rate the industry in okota ?

I can say It’s really growing but we should more United and learn to support our own , no matter the tribe or what ever might be our difference .. not only music but in every way, like business contracts and politics … we can do more as youth out of the hood of A.G.O.. But still all love .. #A.G.Ototheworld 


Message to ur fans ?

My massage to all my fans out there Just keep doing what your doing , Master your craft and try to put God in the begging of all I mention earlier.. Cos he knows ? The best is yet to come , As they say the beautiful one are unborn ..


To follow Kayanah these are his social media accounts:

Tweeter @kayanation_

Instagram@kayanation_

Tik-told @kayanation



Comments