Talking point with BJ

  









By Bolaji Johnson




Lately I'm not too Inspired to write anything tangible or sensible. Anything I write Mark dey knack me ban left and right and my Vawulence nation membership activities dey come out small small. 




So, I choose to just focus and read other people writing out their heartw about Kelly, BBN, APC Primary and Post Primary and out of nowhere #PeterObi movement started and it's shaking everywhere and toppling old myths about structure to win Elections in Nigeria.




I love how everyone can express themselves freely and still receive #Wotowoto and still some people trying to tell us Amuda is Ahmed or not. 




Wetin suppose concern us all na how after many years we have no system in placed to checkmate how Amuda take be Ahmed. To me that should be the bigger conversations about how it can't continue. The current President WAEC we never settle am finish. Baba use or wan use ten SANs take defend say him get WAEC. So if no system checkmate Bubu you think say anything go stop Amuda?




Wetin I know sef?





Comments