DJSJS : Exclusive interview with the CEO of Exemplar records and entertainment.

 


By Isiaq O. Shonubi



Who is Djsjs ?


Saviour Delali Daniel (Born 25 May 1995) , aka "DJ SJS da SUPERMAN” is a professional Brand, a veteran Nigerian Disc Jockey, Producer and an Entertainer With standard individual highly rated musical identities of both Rnb , Hip-Hop , Pop , Funky Urban House which have been featured in his own creative wheel sounds.


How did you start your business?

I started my business as a Sound Engineer in 2009, before I ventured fully into Djing and Entertainment as a whole in 2012 till date.


What influences your style?

I would say the love of music from childhood, listening to other Djs play, my role models, has helped in building my choices of music and Genres of Sounds.


How do you rate the music industry in okota ?

Talking about our industry in okota, I strongly believe we can still do better, its just going to take a little while to get everyone together, although i have been using my little medium to gather everyone together notwithstanding who you are or where you are from, I believe in one family.


What project are you working on?

Talking about my projects, i just finish my first SoundOut Show, and i thank God it was a success, we have got more Soundout coming, i have some couple of musics and Mixes online for streaming purposes so i would say, more music, more mixes, more collaborations and Deals, I believe my fans knows I deliver nothing but the best Always.



What's the name of your company?

I own Exemplar Records and Ent, i work with other companies which is not going to be disclosed yet on this platform, but once they are official and signed my management would sure notify the public


What's next for Djsjs?

The Bigger Picture, SupermanDJ’s already in limelight, its not a new name.


Are you a Gospel DJ?

No I’m not a gospel DJ, i work with all genres of music although i have recorded lots of gospel mixtapes, which has done more than million streams across all music platforms, with a lot of wave and feed backs from fans around the world.


Your message to your fans?

They should always keep supporting, not matter how little, I would never Relent nor Fold.


Your contact for bookings and social media handles?

You can contact my manager Raphani with  +2347034497314 , you could always reach out to me through my social Media Handles, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat and other media’s 👉🏻👉🏻 @Djsjsofficial


Dance with SoundOut Mix





Comments